Children 3-12 must be accompanied by a participating parent.
Children: (3-12) $50.00
Get Email Updates
Booking this activity, with or without transportation, includes the General Admission fee, allowing entry to all shows & exhibits. Special Add-on Programs, listed below, can be booked for additional fees after clicking the "Add to Cart" button. Click individual Add-ons for a description of each interactive program.
Get Up Close & Personal with one of the ocean's most graceful creatures! Guests swim in the Stingray Lagoon and meet these curious animals face-to-face as they glide effortlessly through water.
Using float vests, snorkel and mask, participants can observe and interact with adorable stingrays. Guests might have the opportunity to feed the stingrays with guidance from scientist aquarist.
• Full-day admission to Hawaii Sea Life Park.
• The opportunity to interact and swim Hawaiian Rays
• Duration - 30 minutes
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in General Sessions.
• Maximum of 6 people per group Note: When you arrive at Sea Life Park, you will recieve a map and schedule of all shows at the park, including the exact check-in time and place for your Sting Ray Encounter and Interactive Add-ons that you book.
Special Needs: Special Needs and Disabilities are welcome. Please indicate when booking for the best possible arrangements. view full details
Program Times: Arrive early so you can enjoy all of the many shows, exhibits and programs.
Park Hours: The park opens at 10:30am and closes at 5:00pm Daily.
Transportation is available from Waikiki Hotels to Sea Life Park at Makapu Park, 15 miles east of Waikiki. Select this option below.
Restrictions: Children 3-12 pmust be accompanied by a participating parent. Participants must be minumum 3 years old, be 40" in height and in good physical condition. No pregnant women for this program
Schedule of Events
• Park Opens - 9:30am Winter (W); 10:30am Summer (S)
• Hawaiian Ocean Theatre Show - 9:45am (W); 1:45pm; 3:30pm
• Hawaiian Reef Stingray Ballet - 10:25am (W); 1:05pm
• Penguin Habitat Trainer Talk - 10:45am; 2:20pm
• Sea Turtle Feeding - 11:00am; 11:35am; 2:10pm
• Kolohe Kai Sea Lions Show - 11:15am; 2:30pm
• Touch Pool Exploration - 11:45am; 3:05pm
• Dolphin Cove Show - 12:30pm
• Hawaiian Monk Seal Trainer Talk - 2:15pm
We upgraded at the park to SeaTrek, as we were informed the Ray Encounter was meant for younger children. Sea Trek was great, but I wish they would have given us our cameras as soon as each of us reached the platform in the tank, so we could be using our time taking photos while the next participants entered the water.