5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
Explore the secrets of the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast. You will travel through the old sugar mill town of Paia and along the magnificent coastline past world famous windsurfing beaches. Travel on to Kaumahina State Park and the crashing waves of Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua`a Ka`a, Waianapanapa State Parks and Wailua Falls. Your journey continues over the one lane bridges and hairpin turns of the famous road to Hana and Hasegawa General Store.
Your professional guide will escort you to Kipahulu where you will discover Ohe`o Stream and Pools and stop for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting). Throughout this magical tour you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforest, fantastic vistas and experience the hidden side of Maui. Bring your camera to capture the sites on this Hawaiian tour, you won't want to forget one detail! Please bring your own towel for swimming at Ohe`o.
• Drive through the quaint sugar mill town of Paia on the northshore
• See Kaumahina State Park
• Keanae Valley Lookout
• Let us do the driving along the winding Road to Hana
• Pua`a Ka`a and Waianapanapa State Park
• Hana and Hasegawa General Store
• Ohe`o Stream and Pools (weather permitting)
• Cascading Wailua Falls Lookout
• Colorful Windsurfing beaches
• Lunch at the Hotel Hana's beautiful Kauiki Main Dinning Room and Lanai, overlooking Hana Bay is included.
• OPTIONAL Roundtrip transfer from major Waikiki hotels
• Roundtrip airfare to the Maui
• Light breakfast snack • Lunch
• Special Gift from Winery
Duration: 16 hours
Days of Operation: 7 days a week
Time: Waikiki hotel pickup at approx. 4:30am, return to Honolulu at approx. 8:30pm.
Children: Ages 2 - 12 pay reduced price. 23mos. and younger free.
Suggested: We suggest a light sweater or jacket for the volcano area. As we cannot predict weather and volcanic activity, features may vary daily depending on conditions.