Wednesday thru Monday
Children: (4-12) $48.00
Get Email Updates
We cruise under sail on every voyage, weather permitting. Sail the blue waters off Waikiki on one of the fastest and most luxurious catamarans in Honolulu. Create a lasting memory on a Makani sailing adventure as you cruise the coast and open water alongside of dolphins, whales and sea turtles.
• Morning Breakfast Cruise: 9am - 11am daily
• Afternoon Picnic Sail: 1pm - 3pm daily
• Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail: 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Sat thru Thu
• Waikiki Turtle Canyon Snorkel & Sail Combo: 9:00am - 12:00pm, Tue & Sat
• Friday Night Fireworks 5:30 – 7:45pm
• Hanauma Bay Snorkel & Sail Combo: 7am - 3pm, Wed thru Mon
• 32-inch flat screen HDTV
• Bose surround-sound system
• Dual swim ladders
• Forward deck webbing area for passengers
• Specially designed "wing mast" allowing speeds up to 30 knots
• CD player with iPod hookup
• State of the art, green Spectra sails
• 2 heads (toilet facilities) onboard
• US Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 80 passengers.
Duration: 2 hours
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel at 7:00am
- Morning Sail at 8:30am
- Afternoon Sail at 12:30pm
- Sunset Pupu Sail at 5:30pm
Days of Operation: 7 days a week.
Children: 3 & under are free, 4-12 pay reduced price.
Location: Kewalo Basin at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd and Ward Ave across from the Victoria Ward shopping Complex.
Roundtrip Transportation Available
Roundtrip Mini-bus or Van transportation available from select Waikiki locations for $10 per guest.
We had a wonderful experience. The crew even kept us sailing for an extra 15 minutes so that 2 pods of dolphins would pass right by the boat. i would definately recommend this activity to other people.
Appreciated a crew member's offering to put my camera behind the bar after I'd gotten soaked on deck (which I thoroughly enjoyed). The food was light and excellent. Really glad I could stand up on deck, because otherwise I would have been seasick (not the fault of the crew).
we are local
The sunset sail was wonderful with a great crew, 3 drink coupons for anything you wanted, and fireworks on Friday night. They had chicken wraps, pasta salad, egg rolls, and cookies (plenty for seconds), so we weren't hungry. We definitely would recommend this catamaran and that was confirmed by the adventure desk in our hotel (even though I booked on-line). Happy sailing!
More pastries & fruit on breakfast cruise. Others took more than 1 and by the time we realized the food was put out, we were too late.
My husband and I only had a week together while his Navy ship was in port. We'll remember our Sunset Sail as the most special moments of our trip. Beautiful, atmospheric and memorable for years to come.
Try to not run out of food on board.
The crew was great. The weather wasn't so much. No sun, lots of wind, couldn't be helped. It was still great!