4 Activity Rating
4 Crew Rating
We cruise under sail on every voyage, weather permitting. Sail the blue waters off Waikiki on one of the fastest and most luxurious catamarans in Honolulu. Create a lasting memory on a Makani sailing adventure as you cruise the coast and open water alongside of dolphins, whales and sea turtles.
• Morning Breakfast Cruise: 9am - 11am daily
• Afternoon Picnic Sail: 1pm - 3pm daily
• Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail: 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Sat thru Thu
• Waikiki Turtle Canyon Snorkel & Sail Combo: 9:00am - 12:00pm, Tue & Sat
• Friday Night Fireworks 5:30 – 7:45pm
• Hanauma Bay Snorkel & Sail Combo: 7am - 3pm, Wed thru Mon
• 32-inch flat screen HDTV
• Bose surround-sound system
• Dual swim ladders
• Forward deck webbing area for passengers
• Specially designed "wing mast" allowing speeds up to 30 knots
• CD player with iPod hookup
• State of the art, green Spectra sails
• 2 heads (toilet facilities) onboard
• US Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 80 passengers.
Duration: 2 hours
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel at 7:00am
- Morning Sail at 8:30am
- Afternoon Sail at 12:30pm
- Sunset Pupu Sail at 5:30pm
Days of Operation: 7 days a week.
Children: 3 & under are free, 4-12 pay reduced price.
Location: Kewalo Basin at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd and Ward Ave across from the Victoria Ward shopping Complex.
Roundtrip Transportation Available
Roundtrip Mini-bus or Van transportation available from select Waikiki locations for $10 per guest.