5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
Tours we're very well organized
Very friendly and helpful staff, from the check in before getting on the bus until they help you off the bus back at your hotel everyone was outgoing and friendly. A great experience, thank you .
One of my highlights of our 7 day trip on Hawaii! Great deal for a full day of non stop Fun!
ATV is a MUST DO. Me & my friends has so much fun!!!
You should have two groups for ATV and horseback.... An experienced group and no experience....and the ATV should be a little more clear on the "rules"
this was a fun day, good variety of activities.
My jungle expedition guide was very knowledgeable.
Discount package includes ATV, Horseback Riding and other activities at Kualoa Ranch. Enjoy Any 4 Kualoa Ranch Adventure Activities of Your Choice. Exciting adventures on Oahu's oldest and largest cattle ranch, deep in the valley where "Jurassic Park" and other feature films were made! Explore the wondrous beauty of Kaaawa Valley in your own ATV (all-terrain vehicle), by horseback and more! If you have children under 16 or wish to try a 1/2 day combo, we can arrange it. Please give us a call.
Delicious Paniolo-Style (Cowboy) Barbecue Buffet Lunch Included.
• 1 HR Horseback Ride
Kualoa's horseback rides combine that special bond with horses with the most spectacular scenery on Oahu. On horseback, riders take different trails beneath the cliffs and overlooking the ocean. 12yrs. min
• ATV Ride
Explore the wondrous beauty of Kaaawa Valley on your own all-terrain vehicle! Expert Kualoa Ranch guides will escort you up the mountainside on trails that pass World War II bunkers and then down into a lush, green valley surrounded by the dramatic Kualoa Mountains. (1 hour)
• Kayak at Secret Island
Get a light workout as you enjoy kayaking near the shore of Secret Island. Use of the two-person kayaks are included in the Secret Island and Beach Activities package. (counts as 2 activities)
• Jungle Expedition Tour
Board your 6-wheel drive Swiss Pinzgauer and rumble along jungle trails and up a lush, remote valley for fantastic ocean and mountain views. this back-country adventure tour will maneuver through isolated stream beds, power up hills and tackle rough terrain going to secluded spots that overlook the dramatic windward coastline and an ancient Hawaiian fishpond.
• Ranch/ Movie Set Tour
Take you through the fascinating ranch complex, view an old WWII military defense bunker made into a mini museum, with Hawaiian historical exhibits, drive by the old Sugar Mill established in 1863, and hear stories of the ranch's background with Hawaiian legends and more.
• Ocean Voyaging Tour Enjoy a catamaran tour of Oʻahu’s beautiful windward side. Board our private 49-passenger catamaran for a tour of Oʻahu’s famous Kaneʻohe Bay, featuring views of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Hokule’a Beach – the ceremonial home of the first modern replica of an ancient sailing canoe and boasts views of Kualoa and the Koʻolau mountains accompanied by lively historical narration. NOTE: This option unavailable on Sundays and Federal Holidays.
• Ancient Fishing Grounds & Tropical Gardens Step back in time and journey across one of Hawaiʻi’s most well preserved ancient Hawaiian fishponds, followed by a sensory garden tour through tropical fruit trees and flowers. On this guided tour, you’ll learn how ancient Hawaiians developed aquaculture and agricultural practices. And you’ll learn how Captain Cook’s “discovery” of the islands in 1778 brought new economic and cultural influences that enriched our island history.
• Legends and Legacies Join us on a storytelling tour that journeys from the foothills of the Ranch to the base of the majestic Kualoa Mountains. The tour features an informative video, friendly guides and terrific photo opportunities. Hawaiian legend refers to Kualoa as one of the most sacred places on the island of Oʻahu so come with us to enjoy the richness of Kualoa history and tradition.
• Kahiko Hula Lessons: Be introduced to the origins of Hula and taught an ancient dance that combines grace, spirituality and athleticism in a uniquely Hawaiian way. Hula is one of the defining cultural practices of Hawaiʻi and it’s a fun-filled, interactive experience that provides a window into the beauty of ancient Hawaiian culture.
Pick Up: Between 6:45 and 8:15am depending on your Waikiki location.
Duration: Approximately 9 hours including transportation and lunch.
Days of Operation: Daily except Closed New Years & Christmas Day
Kualoa Ranch Package includes:
• Round-trip transportation • Delicious Barbecue Buffet lunch
• Any 4 Activities
(activity selection is dependent upon the scheduled times for each activity)
• Safety helmets with 4-wheel vehicles
• Friendly and informative guides
• Awesome views
•Horseback: 4'6" or taller; Long pants recommended and shoes required. Weight limit: 230 lbs.
• ATV/Dune Cycle: 16 years & up, closed-toe shoes and long pants (jeans) required.
• NOTE: Please call for Half Day Combos at $119pp and children under 16. There are is always something for the whole family!