5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
This is the third time we have done this activity whilst visiting hawaii. I noticed the lunch had changed this time around to be individual parcels of pre-packed cooked items. It may be more beneficial to provide those who want lunch with a voucher that can be redeemed at the various food outlets in the Park.
My friend & I had the absolute best fun time at WetnWild. We laughed so much..haha.. Just what 2 mums needed, a break from the kids & a chance to act like kids ourselves.. Yeehaaa perfect all the way:)
One of the worlds biggest and best water parks, offering over 25 awesome slides and attractions, ideal for families and thrill seekers. Wet’n’Wild is only 35 minutes from Waikiki located in Kapolei. The Park, nestled on 29-acres of lush tropical landscape and natural cliffs, is Hawaii’s #1 family attraction!
Create your ultimate water park experience based on Wet’n’Wild’s unique Thrill-o-meter excitement rating system. A #5 rating is most extreme. All rides and attractions have height and other safety requirements that must be adhered to.
- Da Flowrider: Take on one a continuous 40-ft wave to surf or body board on.
- Flyin’ Hawaiian: Speed down one of two short slides to catapult into the air and free fall into a 12-ft deep pool.
- Island Racers: From four stories high, this 240-ft raceway launches riders from 42 ft high and down the slides at speeds of more than 20 ft/sec.
- Tornado: Catapult from 50 ft in the air through a 130-ft tunnel before you plummet into the eye of the storm in this multi-person raft ride.
- Waianae Coasters: Four coiling, unique slides equals tons of excitement for riders as they twist and turn through this complex of watery fun.
- Big Kuhuna: Grab a friend or two and launch yourself down the raging, rushing waters and take on the quick twists and turns down to the very bottom.
- Raging River: Take a family raft winding down over 600-ft of the Raging River’s canyon walls, around sharp turns, and over steep drops.
- Shaka Ride if you dare, reaching exhilarating speeds of up to 31 mph as you fly in forward and reverse motions including a ‘zero gravity’
Admission Only: Drive to the park on your own (free tubes & life jacket included).
Standard Tour Package: Return transportation to/from your Waikiki Hotel • Entry into Wet’n’Wild Hawaii • Unlimited soda.
Deluxe Tour Package: Return transportation to/from your Waikiki Hotel • Buffet BBQ lunch (steak, chicken, corn on the cob, hot dog, salad, rice, fruit, rolls, assorted soft drinks and Iced Tea) • Body Board lesson • Entry into Wet’n’Wild Hawaii • Unlimited soda.
Duration: 5 - 5 1/2 hours
• 10:30am-3:30pm, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
• 10:30am-4:00pm, Sat & Sun
Days of Operation: Open 5 days a week. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Location: Kapolei, West Oahu
Children: 3-11 pay reduced price. Children 2 & under are FREE
Transportation: Packages include transportation from Waikiki hotels. Pickup times appx. 9:00am and 11:00am; returns at 5:00-6:00pm.
Bring: Customers are encouraged to bring proper swimwear, change of clothes, towel, slippers and sunscreen.
View Map of Wet'n'Wild Hawaii Park