Children: (6 & Up)
Come share the pleasure of riding, as you create memories to last a lifetime. We offer small riding groups, friendly wranglers, and quality horses. Horsemanship instruction provided for all rides.
Requires approximately 1˝-hour drive from Waikiki/Honolulu to Waimea Bay on the North Shore.
Nestled away on a hilltop overlooking lush Waimea Valley, we invite you to ride horseback amidst our island paradise. We escort you through cool sun-filtered forests, lush green ranch land, and wild tropical orchards. Panoramic ocean and mountain scenery unfolds as you ride our well-trained horses.
Location: Pupukea Road, North Shore, Oahu
Duration: 1˝ or 2 hours
Schedule: 7 days a week
Children: 6 years and older pay same price as adults. "Packing" of younger children is not permitted.
1˝-Hour Ride: Check-in 11:15am, 1:15pm or 3:15pm
2-Hour Ride: Check-in 9:15am, 11:15am, 1:15pm or 3:30pm
Note: Don't forget to leave early for the appx. 1˝-hour drive time from Waikiki/Honolulu to Waimea Bay on the North Shore.
• All participants must weigh no more than 235 pounds for the welfare of the hardworking horses.
• Participants should wear closed-toe shoes.
• Loose fitting pants for riders are recommended.
• Video and large-lens cameras are not permitted on the trails.
• All participants must be present for the 30-minute Horsemanship Safety & Riding Briefing to participate.