4 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
Visiting the Dole Pineapple Plantation is a full-day adventure that includes all the "must see" sights of Oahu.
Take This Tour to See It All! Grand Circle Island Tour takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas, lush tropical forests, picturesque seaside villages and surfing spots. It includes a visit at Dole Plantation and a ride on the Pineapple Express train plus a choice of either the Plantation Garden or the Pinapple Maze.
• Enjoy the panoramic view from Hawaii's internationally famous landmark Diamond Head Lookout.
• See the Kahala residential area with some of Oahu's most prestigious homes.
• View Koko Head and Koko Head Crater.
• View world-famous surfing beaches at Sunset and Waimea.
• Visit at Dole Plantation and a ride on the Pinapple Express train plus a choice of either the Plantation Garden or the Pinapple Maze.
• See the sugar cane and pineapple fields of central Oahu.
• Marvel at the view from the lookout to the South Seas dream which is Hanauma Bay.
• Stop at the famous Halona Blowhole.
• See Sandy Beach and Makapuu Beach, two famous body surfing spots.
• Enjoy the flourishing greenery of the Hawaiian Homestead Lands at Waimanalo.
• View scenic Windward Oahu from the Nuuanu Pali Lookout.
Duration: 9 hours
Days of Operation: 7 days a week
Times: Pickup 8:15am at your hotel. Return at appx. 5:45pm
Children: 4-11 pay reduced price
Transportation: Round-trip transportation is provided only from major Waikiki Beach Hotels!
Lunch stop is made where you can purchase your own lunch.
I wished we could have time in Haleiwa to enjoy shave ice.
The tour was great. Walter was very knowledgeable. This tour gave us an opportunity to see pretty much the whole island, and an idea of what to explore for the rest of our trip.
Great tour. Enjoyed it very much.
would have liked a little longer at dole plantation
No suggestions. The bus operator was awesome!!
My mother and I enjoyed the city tour so much. It's a once in a lifetime experience... we truly appreciate it.