5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
This historic Oahu tour combines a visit to Pearl Harbor with a tour of Hawaii's newest attraction, the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will delve into the intriguing history of military flight in this interactive museum which presents classic American and Japanese airplanes including a Japanese Zero fighter and its adversary, the Grumman F4F Wildcat.
You will peruse artifacts concerning the internment of Japanese Americans, historic footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor and informative re-enactments that allow you to experience the sights, sounds and exhilaration of the first days of the war. The museum is enhanced by its location at Ford Island, the center of the Pearl Harbor attack because of the battleship moorings surrounding it. You will enjoy specially guided tours and authentic exhibits that promise to transport you back in time for a bonafide World War II experience.
Enhance your Pearl Harbor Tour with the new GOLD Option that includes:
• A Hot Dog or Soup Bowl at the USS Bowfin food vendor
• Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin
• A commemorative Pearl Harbor postcard set
• A December 7, 1941 newspaper reprint
• Explore Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
• Film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
• Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
• View `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, and Mission Houses Museum
• No host lunch
Duration: 8-9 hours
Days of Operation: 7 days a week except Christmas, New Year's Day & Thanksgiving
Location: Waikiki to Honolulu
Times: Appx. 6:30/7:00am-2:00/2:30pm, depending on hotel location
Children: 4-11 pay reduced price
Transportation: Round-trip transportation is provided only from major Waikiki Beach Hotels!
Restrictions: The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.