Children: (8 years minimum)
Zipline with incredible Maui vistas over the meadows and gulches of Haleakala, and end the day on our private trails along the Hana Highway jumping off waterfalls and swimming in the refreshing pools.
Along with the excitement of ziplining and fun at the waterfalls, you will travel with us to our locations through the tranquil back roads of Maui while taking in the raw tropical sights of the island. Our guides are the best in Hawaii, and will be showing you the side of Maui that few visitors get to experience. It’s a day of adventure where you will safely zipline and jump from waterfall ledges, finishing the day with a “shower” under a Maui waterfall.
• Experience Pi’iholo Ranch Zipline on the slopes of Haleakala.
• Soar through the valley on 4 different Ziplines.
• Travel 200 feet above the ground as you cross over the Pi’iholo valley.
• Tour the back roads of Maui to our majestic rainforest.
• Follow trails and streams to multiple breathtaking waterfalls.
• Swim and jump into large pools at our picturesque falls.
• Enjoy a Nutritious lunch and snacks along the way.
• Ask about our hike-only package if someone in your group chooses not to Zipline.
You will also take a short hike through a tropical forest and past several beautiful waterfalls. During your hike our knowledgeable guide will point out the exotic plants, fruits and local history of the area. Of course, we will make sure to find the time to take a swim in a fresh water pool or two during the hike, so bring your swimsuit! This is a great trip for families and singles alike as there is something for everyone!
Our most important assets are our hiking guides. They range from Botanists and Mountaineers to Boat Captains and Backcountry Chefs. You'll find them to be entertaining, knowledgeable and professional. We focus on the safety and enjoyment of all guests on each and every trip. Please join us for a day that you won't forget!
Location: Mt. Haleakala & East Maui
Duration: 8-9 hours
Days of Operation: 7 days a week
Hike Distance: 1 mile
Hike Difficulty: Casual
Capacity: 4 pax min, 12 pax max.
Children: 8 & older pay same price as adults
Bring: Hiking boots or sneakers, swimsuits, sunscreen and camera recommended.
Transportation: Hotel pickup is available from South Maui Hotels Only for additional price. Otherwise, meet in Central Maui.