5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
There were 8 of us ages 10-66. Awesome for all!
I was only disappointed with the pictures I purchased on this activity. Need better cameras with zoom and maybe adding a photographer to the crews would help too.
We felt a high degree of confidence in the equipment, the staff and their safety procedures. However, we felt that it was perhaps a bit over-priced compared to some other activities we participated in while in Hawaii.It does need to be stressed that the equipment is quite heavy!!
Everyone here was so professional and fun, we had an amazing time!!
Your amazing Maui Canopy adventure begins with 2 suspension bridges taking you to the first tree platform and canopy Ziplines where you will soar more than three miles through immense Eucalyptus forests, native koa and ohia trees, and many indigenous plants, while catching grand coastal and canyon views all along the ride.
• 9-line Tree Top Canopy Course - 9 Ziplines, 4 aerial bridges: Once you’re off the ground, you’re in the trees the whole time on our premiere canopy tour! You’ll zip through a tropical forest of towering eucalyptus, cross aerial canopy bridges and with a 1000-ft line that zips through a tree tunnel, while drinking in dramatic ocean and mountain views. Includes a stop at a tree house for snacks and drinks. Approx. 3 hours
• 6-line Tree Top Canopy Course - 6 Ziplines, 4 aerial bridges: You’ll zip on six different lines through the beautiful tree canopy and cross four aerial canopy bridges on this tour. Fly high over ravines and forest floor and observe native and introduced tree plants. Approx. 2.5 hours
• 3-line Tree Top Canopy Course - 3 Ziplines, 1 aerial bridge: If you want the rush of a zipline tour but need to keep it short, this one’s for you! Two zips over lush valleys and a scenic trek over a canopy bridge lead up to our 1,000-ft line and a zip through a tree tunnel in the tropical forest canopy. Approx. 1 hr
Days of Operation: Monday - Saturday, year round.
Times: Different for each tour.
Duration: Approximately 1-3 hours
Location: Check-in at Piiholo Ranch above Makawao.
Children: 8 & older pay same price as adults. Must weight at least 60 lbs.
• Maximum 8 guests per tour.
• Tours go out rain or shine, rain gear is provided as needed.
• Mandatory check-in 45 minutes prior to scheduled start time for signing of waivers, safety briefing and fitting of gear. Guests will first check in at our outpost, and then drive to tour starting point (approx. 1/4 mile).
• Each guest is required to sign a waiver form to participate.
Each rider is equipped with full body harness and individual sizable safety helmet.
• Minimum age 8 years old; weight between 60 lbs and 250 lbs.
No exceptions: each participant is weighed before start of tour.
Tandem weight restrictions: 2 children 160 lbs, 1 adult/1 child 160 lbs, one guest with guide 250 lbs. • No unaccompanied children under 18.
• Closed-toe shoes are required.
• No pregnant women.
• No person with back or neck problems, recent surgeries or any other medical condition which may be aggravated by this activity.
• Some moderate physical activity and stair climbing; must be able to carry up to 10 lbs.