Children: (3-15) $94.50
Get Email Updates
Sunset sail to Lanai with Trilogy for Manele Bay Beach, voted #1 Beach in the United States. Trilogy excursions offers the newest, most professional brand of sailing for guests visiting Maui and Lanai available anywhere in Hawaii. Their fleet includes six exclusive sailing catamarans operated by licensed captain and crew, all trained to service each guest's individual requests. Trilogy Excursions, Maui's oldest family-owned and operated sailing company, was voted #1 in Hawaii by MSN.com with a rating of 10!
• Sleep in and still enjoy Discover Lanai's all-day adventure
• Depart Lahaina Harbor Monday through Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm
• Deli lunch served onboard, beverages and snacks all day
• Exclusive access to Hulopo'e Beach (Manele Bay), Lanai (voted #1 beach in the United States)
• Snorkeling equipment & personal instruction (no experience required)
• Play volleyball, sunbathe, explore, make new friends
• Van tour of Lanai's old plantation town
• Capt. Coon's first class BBQ chicken dinner at Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Bay. Dinner is served on dinner plates with silverware. A wide assortment of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day. Vegetarian dinner should be requested when booking your reservations.
Duration: 9 hours
Time: Check-in 9:45am, return 7:00pm
Location: Lighthouse on the loading dock at Lahaina Harbor
Children: 3-15 pay reduced price
Includes: On-board naturalist (watch for whales in season and Spinner dolphins year-round)
Note: No alcohol is served on Triology cruises.
I would highly recommend Trilogy and its crew to anyone. It was a first class trip.
We thought the Island tour of Lanai was a bit boring, Maybe make it a bit more interactive - sitting in a van and driving around you just can't enjoy it maybe a partial walking tour would be good better - meet and speak to a few locals would be nice. We just didn't feel as welcome as we could have. I Think bringing the people to a snorkel area would be nice to not just right off the beach - an amazing boat ride and the crew was fantasic
Very good! For some reason (My own fault) the cruise was booked on the wrong day. When we got to Hawaii we were lucky to get the cruise changed with little problem. It was a VERY fun Day!
Premake the sandwiches it bothered my stomach when I went down to make one I was fine up above
Food was okay, a little on the bland side. The crew and service was top rate.
The captain and crew did a great job of not only taking care of the snorkling and the beach time but also in making sure we were comfortable at all times and well fed.
It would be nice to be able to bring beer in a bottle. The no glass rule sucks
It is always possible to improve, but I don't know how you could improve this one. We didn't snorkle or swim but that was mother nature's fault not Trilogy, the water was too rough. We would highly recommend this Trilogy Sail.