4 Activity Rating
4 Crew Rating
Manele bay beach was voted #1 Beach in the US!
Trilogy Excursions offers the newest, most professional brand of sailing for guests visiting Maui and Lanai available anywhere in Hawaii.
Their fleet includes six exclusive sailing catamarans operated by licensed captain and crew, all trained to service each guest's individual requests.
Sailing in Hawaii on Trilogy from Maui to Lanai - Your ultimate Maui vacation experience!
• Sleep in and still enjoy Discover Lanai's all-day adventure
• Check-in 9:30am at Lahaina Harbor, Monday through Friday
• Deli lunch served onboard, beverages and snacks all day
• Capt. Coon's first-+class BBQ chicken dinner at Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Bay. Dinner is served on dinner plates with silverware. Vegetarian dinner should be requested when booking your reservations.
• Beverages include sodas, juices & water. You may bring your own alcohol - no glass
• Sunset sail back to Maui
• Return Lahaina Harbor, Maui, 7:00-7:30pm
Note: No alcohol is served on Triology cruises.
include parking in the rate...do not charge extra 5.00 to park in lahaina...makes it look cheap
We had a wonderful time. The crew were awesome!!!!
The day was great! I would do it again!
I see no neeed to change a thing.
The crew was just awesome!! What do they put in their coffee to get so much energy and enthusiasm?
Don't change a thing. This was the third time we have sailed with them and keep going back because it does not change. Also, this outting like a four in one experience for us as it takes us to another island, we can snorkel,we get fed well all day and we sail.
tacky that after paying the amount of money we paid for the cruise that we were encouraged to tip our crew members. i think a gratuity should be included in the cost of the sail. also, there was no sail, which was very disappointing and we didn't really get to take in the sunset. i just don't think the overall experience was worth the price in the end.
We loved everything about this trip. The captain and crew were very friendly, the food was surprisingly really good and they thought of everything to make the day enjoyable and comfortable.