4 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
Probably not the best time of year for this activity which would be nice to know as part of your sales pitch.
Alii Nui's snorkel sails take you to secluded coral reefs abounding in colorful tropical fish and the endangered Hawaiian green sea turtles: Turtle Point and/or Molokini, Coral Gardens. You can participate in a guided "snorkel "safari" with our trained water specialist, snorkeling on a secluded reef abundant with sea life including the green sea turtle. All snorkeling equipment is provided complimentary, including optical masks and wet suits.
Measuring an impressive 65' from stem to stern; the Alii Nui is exceptionally well maintained. Licensed for 99 passengers, however restricted to 60 passengers to provide superior service, Alii Nui is under sail whenever possible.
Fun & Snorkel with Superior Service & Delicious Food
• Start the day with a Full Breakfast of Scrambled Eggs & Bacon, Croissants, Bagels and a Variety of Muffins With Cream Cheese, Butter and Jellies, Sliced Fresh Island Fruits, Assortment of Fruit Yogurt and freshly-brewed Kona coffee, tea and juice.
Our mid-morning snack consists of Maui chips, crudités of island vegetables, accompanied with spinach dip and salsa.
• Indulge in a bountiful lunch which includes Hummus with Pita Bread, Award Winning Keawe/Guava Smoked Pulled Pork, Marinated Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, Classic Caesar Salad, Potato-Mac Salad, Cole Slaw, Corn Meal Dusted Kaiser Buns & Wheat Bread, Fresh Fruit Salad, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, Fresh Pineapple Spears
• Beverages Include: Imported & domestic beer, red & white wine, champagne, soda, juice, filtered water
• Continental breakfast
• Mid-morning snack
• Gourmet lunch
• Beer, wine, soda & champagne
• All snorkeling gear
• Wet suit
• Optical masks
• Flotation devices
• "Rinse-off" shower with heated fresh-water
Increasing the quality of our charter, we have just added premium silicon masks, US Divers® dry snorkels and Velox™ vented fins. Also included as regular amenities are boogie boards, water noodles, wet suit tops, optical masks and large terry beach towels.
Molokini Morning Snorkel
5 Hours, 1 Snorkel spot - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 8am to 1pm.
Molokini & Turtle Point Morning Snorkel
6 Hours, 2 Snorkel spots - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 7am to 1pm. Food beverage and transportation are all the same as our 5-hour Molokini excursion.
3-Afternoon Snorkel Sail
3 Hours, Turtle Point OR Coral Gardens, based on conditions - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
Location: Slip #56 at Ma’alaea Harbor.
• 5-Hour Morning Molokini - 7:15am at Alii Nui Store
• 6-Hour Morning Molokini & Turtle Point - 6:15am at Alii Nui Store
• 3-Hour Afternoon - 1:00pm at Alii Nui Store
• Morning Molokini - 5 hours
• Morning Molokini & Turtle Point - 6 hrs
• Afternoon - 3 hrs
• Morning Molokini - Sun, Mon, Wed & Fri
• Morning Molokini & Turtle Point - Tues, Thurs & Sat
• Afternoon - Sun, Mon, Wed & Fri
Children: Ages 4-12 pay reduced rate. Children 3 and under are free with a paid adult.
Transporation: Complimentary Limo Van service included (space available) from Kihei, Wailea, Lahaina and Ka'anapali resort areas.
As of Monday, January 19, 2015, check-in for all Alii Nui excursions will be at Slip #56 at Ma’alaea Harbor.