Children: (3-11) $59.00
Get Email Updates
Come to the "House of the Sun" where ancient Hawaiian myths tells how their demi-god Maui lassoed the Sun. Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala is Maui's, "House of the Sun" in Hawaiian lore. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you. Dress warmly for the summit.
• Drive through Maui's Upcountry Kula District
• Experience the awe-inspiring Haleakala National Park (Admission included)
• Witness the glory of the rising sun as it heralds the coming of a new day over the summit of Mt. Haleakala
• Spectacular Pu'u Ula'ula Overlook
• See rare Silversword plants
• Complimentary coffee and pastries
Check-in: 2:00am hotel pickup, return appx. 10am
Duration: 8 hours
Days of Operation: Daily, year round including holidays
Children: 3-11 pay reduced rate
Transportation: Round-trip transportation is provided from major Maui Hotels!
Note: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). No guarantee weather will permit sunrise viewing.