Children: (3-11) $109.00
Get Email Updates
Explore the secrets of the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast. You will travel through the old sugar mill town of Paia and along the magnificent coastline past world famous windsurfing beaches. Travel on to Kaumahina State Park and the crashing waves of Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua`a Ka`a, Waianapanapa State Parks and Wailua Falls. Your journey continues over the one lane bridges and hairpin turns of the famous road to Hana and Hasegawa General Store.
Your professional guide will escort you to Kipahulu where you will discover Ohe`o Stream and Pools and stop for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting). Throughout this magical tour you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforest, fantastic vistas and experience the hidden side of Maui. Bring your camera to capture the sites on this Hawaiian tour, you won't want to forget one detail! Please bring your own towel for swimming at Ohe`o.
• Drive through the quaint sugar mill town of Paia on the northshore
• See Kaumahina State Park
• Keanae Valley Lookout
• Let us do the driving along the winding Road to Hana
• Pua`a Ka`a and Waianapanapa State Park
• Hana and Hasegawa General Store
• Ohe`o Stream and Pools (weather permitting)
• Cascading Wailua Falls Lookout
• Colorful Windsurfing beaches
• Lunch at the Hotel Hana's beautiful Kauiki Main Dinning Room and Lanai, overlooking Hana Bay is included.
Check-in: 7:00am hotel pickup, return appx. 5:30pm-6:30pm
Duration: 11 hours
Days of Operation: Daily, year round including holidays
Children: 3-11 pay reduced rate
Transportation: Round-trip transportation is provided only from major Maui Hotels!
Note: Ohe`o pools is not accessible for those with mobility restrictions. This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
John, our driver(guide) was very good. He was funny and informative. Very knowlegable about history and facts.