4 Activity Rating
4 Crew Rating
Snorkel tour to Molokini and Lanai to watch wild dolphins, all in one great cruise! You'll start the morning by cruising with us to Molokini, one of Hawaii's top-rated snorkel sites. This extinct volcanic crater, located about 3 miles off Maui's southwest shore, is known for the great diversity of fish living there - more than 250 species. Don't miss this "must-do" while on Maui - Molokini Crater.
After Molokini, travel with us to the scenic, rugged coast of the neighboring island of Lanai. Experience our exciting Wild Dolphin Encounter in an area where wild Spinner, Bottlenose and Spotted Dolphins are known to socialize, rest and play. Share in the amazing discoveries of our Wild Dolphin Project, the longest running study of this wild dolphin population, as our naturalists explain and interpret the dolphins' intriguing social behaviors to you.
You'll also be treated to snorkeling at one of Lanai's famous reefs, among colorful corals, fishes and sea turtles. With our naturalist-led guided reef tour, you won't miss any of the wonders of this undersea world!
• Premium Hoku Elima (5-Star) Service
• Expert narration by Pacific Whale
Foundation's certified Marine Naturalists
• Tropical-style continental breakfast, with fresh fruit platter, fresh-baked goodies, island juices and 100% organic Hawaiian coffee
• Ice-cold refreshments all day
• Barbeque lunch with grilled chicken, hot dogs and veggie burgers, pasta salads, chips, soda and juices
• All snorkel gear (including optical masks) and floatation devices
• Snorkel lessons and guided reef tour led by expert naturalists
• FREE Whale or Dolphin Poster (20" x 30")
• Children ages 6 & under go FREE! (One free child per paying adult)
Location: Maalaea Harbor
Time: Check in 7:45am
Duration: 7 hours
Schedcule: 7 days a week
Children: Ages 6 & under go FREE! (One free child per paying adult)