5 Activity Rating
5 Crew Rating
Maui Jet Ski Rental Tours at Ka'anapali Beach - Don't miss the sheer excitement of jet skiing the beautiful waters of the South Pacific off Maui's Kaanapali Beach. Whether a beginner or Jet Ski afficianado, here's a perfect activity for loads of tropical fun.
Beginners are our specialty. Professional instruction and life vests are provided.
The Yamaha Waverunners VX-110 can handle riders up to a weight of 500 lbs. and steers like a bicycle. Just turn the handle bars and you'll be riding on your first try. Great fun for the entire family. One to three riders per machine.
You are propelled by a jet of water - NO mechanical propeller to worry about. If you fall off, just relax in the warm water, because your jet ski automatically stops.
• All renters are fitted into a life vest and given a full "on the water" instruction before riding starts.
• Valid driver's license required to drive a jet ski.
• Persons under 18 MUST have a parent/guardian come along to sign a liability waiver.
• Non-licensed individuals between 16 and 18 can drive with an adult on the back.
• Younger persons are welcome as passengers at the discretion of their parents.
Location: South End of Kaanapali Beach
Check-in: Hourly, 9am-4pm
Duration: 1 hour
Days of Operation: 7 days a week, from May 16th to Dec 14th
Children: 16 & older pay adult prices to drive - 15 & under, with parental consent, pay reduced price as rider.