Children: (16 & older)
Enjoy Maui road cycling tours with Cycle to the Sun, Haleakala bike ride, starting from sea level to 10,000 feet on a dormant volcano during your Maui vacation. The island of Maui is approximately 729 square miles with over 300 miles of paved roadways from sea level to 10,000 feet.
Maui Cycling Tours with supported Haleakala bike ride, Road to Hana Tour and more. First, we want you to experience the exhilaration of vacationing and cycling on Maui, and second we strive to make and having you feel like you are on a professional cycling team each time they ride with us. We offer fully supported training rides everyday of the year.
There is one ride leader and one support person per seven riders - which is our maximum group size. The support team will cater to every client's cycling needs during the ride. Get a flat tire and we get you a new wheel and pace you back up to the group. Get cold and we get you a jacket, vest, or arm warmers.
• Bicycles are Litespeed Siena's with 9 speed Shimano Ultegra groups. They are available with double or triple front chainrings. The bikes can be adjusted with different crank lengths, stem lengths, stem angles, and bar widths.
• Clothing is race fit Voler jerseys, shorts, vest, arm warmers, and gloves.
• Helmets are Giro Eclipse.
• Energy food from Powerbar, Hammer Nutrition Products, Cliff bar, and local bakeries.
• Fluid replacement from Accelerade, Cytomax, G Push and Gatorade.
• Eyewear is Oakley Pro M Frames.
• Cycling Shoes Luck Mega's.
Whether you are a beginner and would like to improve your cycling abilities, or an accomplished racer, we can suit your needs.
What Will I Need to Bring for Cycling?
We will supply all of your cycling needs except for cycling shoes and pedals.
What Are the Ride Routes Like?
The ride routes will vary daily, but most will be challenging to the avid cyclist. We have lots of rolling terrain, long steady climbs, and trade winds that help keep the humidity and temperature down. Our ride routes can take us from sea level to 10,000 feet in four to five hours.
• Choose from 1-day to 5-day cycling packages.
• Any ride that includes a trip to Haleakala Crater is an additional $40.
• All participants must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk waiver.
• We recommend making your reservations at least 4-6 weeks prior your Maui vacation because of very limited space (7 riders only)!